- Please reach-out immediately. COPES support can come to you where you are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call (918) 744-4800 immediately. Support is available to students and adults living in Tulsa and surrounding communities.
- Online support is also available National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). 1-888-628-9454 Spanish
Are you considering counseling? Please reach out. Let’s work through this together.
The Parent Child Center of Tulsa (918) 599-7999
Family & Children’s Services (918) 587-9471
Mental Health Association Oklahoma (918) 585-1213
Youth Services of Tulsa Adolescent Crisis Line (918) 582-0061 TEXT: The word SAFE to 44357
Your voice matters! If you see or hear something, be the FIRST to do something!
1. Friendship, Respect, and Kindness Matter
You can make the difference in the life of someone at your school. Talk to your friends about treating others with respect and offering friendship to others.
Reach out to others that you don’t know much about or who may seem to be alone. Friendship support is often the key ingredient that gets kids through the torment of bullying.
We can all be a friend. . .
2. Talk to your teachers and administrators about bullying
Find out what the policy is for your school district. Regardless of policy, odds are very high that opinions differ from year to year about bullying, from teacher to teacher, and from administrator to administrator.
Ask how your teachers and the administration will deal with bullying and other safety issues at school. Join your school Safe School Committee and be part of the solution to prevent bullying!
3. Let your voice be heard at the Capitol!
The Anti-Bullying Collaboration strongly supports bullying prevention and school safety legislation in the State of Oklahoma. Each year during the legislative session (January – May), be on the lookout for advocacy alerts for ways you can join the effort! From emailing, calling, or even planning an advocacy trip to the Oklahoma Capitol to visit your policymaker, let your voice be heard to prevent bullying and create safer schools!